Arizona List wants women into office who can make significant contributions to education, health care, voting rights, and economic equality. To do this, we have a strategic approach to winning elections that drive progressive change. We recruit the strongest candidates, support campaigns that can win, study the electorate, and turn out the vote. Here is how you can help:
There are so many ways to get involved to support women's candidacy, but funding is the biggest need in the efforts to put more women in office at the local and state level. Your donation goes directly to giving women candidates the resources they need to make positive changes in our communities. No amount is too small. Every little bit counts. Donate today.
Next to money, your time is one of the most valuable things you can give to Arizona List. We are grateful for the many women - and men - who help us at events, and with spreading the word. Sign up to volunteer!
9 things you can do to get involved with Arizona List:
- Donate to support Arizona List and our Candidates.
- Become a member of Arizona List.
- Volunteer time for an Arizona List endorsed candidate or work as an Arizona List intern.
- Stay informed. Sign up here to get regular updates, including our e-newsletter.
- Find your polling place, get an early ballot, or find out if you’re registered.
- If you're not registered yet, register to vote and support our pro-choice Democratic women candidates.
- Come to an AZ List event and connect with people who share your values – Click here for upcoming events.
- Send a check directly to our endorsed candidates when election law allows.
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter!
Together we can change the face of power in Arizona.
Find Out More Information Now!
Arizona List is always looking for qualified, energetic interns who want to be a part of an organization that is making a difference.